If English or Chinese, or Italian, or Korean, or German is your native language and you want to travel the world and have creative planning skills, welcome
to our language school “Language for success”!
As a foreign language teacher, you’ll teach English /Chinese/ Italian/ Korean/German to adults and children whose first or main language is Russian.
You’ll use a range of course books and materials, plus a variety of audio-visual aids, to encourage students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they’ve learnt and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. A strong emphasis is placed on dialogue and role-playing, but more formal exercises language games and literature are also used.
As a foreign language teacher, you’ll need to:
- plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- prepare and set tests, examination papers and exercises
- mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- devise, write and produce new materials, including audio and visual resources
- attend and contribute to training sessions
- participate in marketing events for the language school
- undertake administrative tasks, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
Pre-entry experience, for example as a language assistant in a summer school, home tutor, or voluntary work abroad, is useful.
You need to have:
- linguistic education /Bachelor degree and above/
certificates of CELTA, TKT, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
- effective listening skills
- creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
- excellent planning and organisation skills
- a friendly and confident manner
- the ability to work well under pressure
- a flexible approach to work
- cultural sensitivity, tolerance and patience.
Starting salary is 5 euros per hour.
Room in a shared flat is free of charge.
Alien’s labour permit, legal employment.
Contact us: +79023285007 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org